Sunday, September 27, 2009

so my journey has continued despite my commitment issues to this blog.

running has becoming something i look forward to. a little. it does not compare to things like a cup of coffee in the morning, new shoes or a day to sleep in. but it is right up there with hitting all green lights or seeing that the bed is made when i get home. it does however give me a great sense of accomplishment. while it is only a mile to a mile and a half i can do it. i can do it without feeling like my head is spinning or my legs are going to fall off. i can do with consistent breath and no side cramps. it has become my escape for a few minutes where i get to chose the music, i decide where to go and how fast, and lucy the lab just tags along.

i hope to increase my distance soon. which i am sure will bring its own share of problems. self doubt, sore shins and a tired lucy the lab. but it will be good to push myself. right?

the diet is the hardest part for me....we can talk about that later.

here's to another week.

No comments: