Friday, July 25, 2008

my life is packaged, shrink wrapped and tucked in corners all over this apartment. this project began with great order. there was a system as to why that went in this bag and why that got tossed and why that is still sitting where it has been for the last month. then i got tired. after three days of spending every second of my spare time stuffing things in boxes i got sick of cardboard and newspaper and most of all my stuff. so the system went out the window and blew away in the summer breeze. so today i tossed, i taped and danced to the music.

and i got a lot done. although i have no idea where anything is or what fills each box i just know that my drawers are empty, shelves naked and my room has been decorated with a great shade of light brown.

sunday is moving day. the troops are coming in and with trailers and trucks we will move this mountain.

wish us well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sarah, this is Josh Thompson, hope your wedding is awesome, im happy for you! hope your day, and life together is blessed

Anonymous said...

sarah! I can't believe you and brendon are getting married this friday!! Jason and I are really looking forward to coming! It's amazing how fast time flys! Praying for you as this week is usually one of the most busiest times in life. after things settle down a bit we'll have to make sure we get together. Next time I see you- you'll be a beautiful bride! yay! 4 days to go!

Lisa Myers