Friday, July 18, 2008

3 weeks.

I always thought that i would be one of those girls that documents their wedding journey for the world to see. Complete with pictures, a cute countdown, and all the juicy details. I thought that would be me, because i live for these things. i love to plan and create. to make order in chaos, to organize the clutter, and color coordinate while i am at it.

but these girls are crazy. i can't begin to imagine where they find the bits of time here and there to dedicate to updating an eager crowd with all the details of their big day and big life to follow.

i think i feel myself sliding into a crazy chair, probably wearing a crazy hat and mismatched clothes - making me quite the crazy girl...

not that i will fill your time with little details of my wedding. but i think it will feel good to write again.

let me start with the crazy...
so three weeks from this moment i will be a bayley. my name will change, my family will grow and i will be a half of a whole. my feelings at this moment are eager anticipation. the details are organized in a 3 ring binder, people are coming out of the woodwork to show their love to brendon and i, and i have a dress.

21 days and counting...
get ready, here we come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me be the first .... i can not believe its only in 3 WEEKS!! ...ahh!! i am SO excited for you!

Jen said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so excited for you! 3 weeks, wow!!! You weren't with Andicott for your flowers were you? I thought you had talked about it- quite a shake up I understand.